Saturday, March 21, 2009

Today is Brought to You By the Letter F

What I Wore on Friday (F is for Friday):

Friday is casual at my work, and I was the only one working, so my outfit wasn't really blog-worthy. I wore jeans, a tank top, and a cardigan. No big whoop. I did, however stop by Target on my way to work and bought some new accessories. And they are Fun and Fabulous (F is for Fun; F is for Fabulous), and sadly not Free (why isn't F for Free??)

And these new flats.
And I hit Goodwill on my way home, where I picked up a clutch and a black leather belt. Sorry, no pics of those. Bu I love it when I find good stuff at thrift stores. You can't beat $1.99 for a leather belt! (Although will someone explain to me why the prices on new Target clothes is higher than what you would pay at Target when they hit clearance? It feels wrong to pay $12.99 for a cotton top that I could have purchased the week before on the clearance rack for $4.99. Who is pricing all this donated clothing from Target???)

What I Ate: F is for Fish:



About a month ago I started reading this blog Kath Eats Real Food. Not only did she inspire me to rev up my morning grain jar, but she also has some cool videos of meals that she makes. Tonight's Fabulous Fish entree is 100% her. So, thank you, Kath! And I highly recommend this beautiful and healthy and YUMMY meal to the two of you reading this blog.

As you can see, we had another beautiful dinner on the porch again. Right now the weather is perfect for this. And we have to get as much of this in as possible before we start getting attacks by the swarms of killer mosquitoes that inhabit our yard and before Texas decides to really turn on the heat and our food gets oversalted from all the sweat dripping into it. YUCK!!
  • breakfast: same as all week
  • lunch: leftover eggplant & tomato sauce on 2 slices of toast, 2 cuties
  • snacks: 1 T Better'n Peanut Butter, 15 animal crackers
  • dinner: KERF parchment tilapia, 1 cup bown rice, 1 glass white wine
  • dessert: 1 black bean brownie

Total for the Day: 1452 calories, 6 glasses water

No comments: