Thursday, March 26, 2009

Women's Fashion is Confusing

Another rainy day in Dallas. I took these pics in the morning, for a change, b/c Rand wanted me to wait to leave until he finished a phone call. Morning light really gives everything a blue tint.

What I Wore That Made Rand Say "I don't understand women's fashion":


  • purple lace edge tank (Lane Bryant)
  • purple dress (Old Navy)
  • magenta/orange/lavender/cream skirt (Lane Bryant)
  • orange ostrich heels (Exchange via DSW)
  • orange & brass bead earrings (? Ross?)
  • painted flower & leather necklace (hand-me-down from friend)
  • amber beaded necklace worn as bracelet (hand-me-down from same friend)
  • brown leather braided belt (Old Navy)

What I Ate on the Wet Front Porch:


  • Hoizen Glazed Chicken
  • 1 c. fried rice (made with leftover brown rice, egg white, and a tiny bit of sesame oil)
  • 2.5 c. cabbage salad (I had to give some of it to Rand b/c I put too much on my plate)
  • 1 glass white wine
  • dessert - 15 animal crackers

Another day of mini-exercise on the Wii. :)

Total for the Day: 1662 calories, 7 glasses of water, 10 minutes of exercise

2 comments:

Sheila said...

Awesome outfit, Tina! I love your attention to detail! The colours are fab.

Mmmm...your dinner looks very yummy! Good for you for watching what you eat - yay, be healthy!

Crabby McSlacker said...

Well, I don't understand women's fashion either, but I know you look great in those pictures! Love the way everything works so well together.

And I agree, that dinner looks amazing--and healthy too!