Tuesday, February 9, 2010

With a Little Help From Sal

When I was getting dressed this morning, I tried on a couple of different shoes with this outfit: this brown pair and another gold T-strap pair. I was leaning towards the brown pair anyway, but then I thought of Sal's recent post about visually lengthing your legs and I knew I had to go with the brown shoes. And let me tell you - I felt like my legs were miles long. Thanks for such a great post, Sal!

What I Wore With Thanks To Sal:

2010-02-10 combo

(I'm trying something new - this picture now actually links to a larger picture if you click on it.)

  • dress (via Goodwill)
  • rust sweater (via Goodwill)
  • two faux champagne pearl necklaces (local charity shop)
  • faux champagne pearl earrings (new via Goodwill)
  • brooch, worn at waist (via Goodwill)
  • brown tights
  • brown suede d'orsay pumps (Quipid)

What I Ate With Leftover Superbowl Food:

2010-02-09 food

  • breakfast: steel cut oats & barley with fat free half & half and apples
  • lunch: buddgi sandwich, 1/3 avocado, carrot sticks, orange
  • snack: grapes, yogurt, SoyJoy
  • dinner: healthy veggie pizza

Total for the Day: 4 glasses water, 30 points, no exercise

Don't forget to enter the giveaway. A great new purse could be yours!

2 comments:

Honeybunches of Roses said...

I love how pearls can make an outfit...lov'n it!

Tina said...

Honeybunches - thanks!