Monday, March 15, 2010

Tyra Mail!

Ignore the weirdo pose. I have no idea what I was doing, but trust me when I say it was the best of the bunch. Apparently watching ANTM has not given me mad posing skills.

What I Wore That Would Not Have Impressed Tyra:

2010-03-12 combo

  • jeans (Gap)
  • Tshirt (via swap)
  • green tweed blazer (Lane Bryant)
  • grey heels (Steve Madden)
  • grey necklace (via Goodwill)
  • green earrings (boutique in New Orleans)
  • grey clutch (via Goodwill)
What I Ate While Going To Old Monk:

2010-03-12 food

  • breakfast: homemade McMuffin, orange, hot tea
  • lunch: veggie & chicken wrap, snap peas, grapes, pretzels
  • dinner: cheese fries, 1/2 ploughman's lunch, beer!

6 comments:

Kimberly said...

I love that top - I can't believe someone would get rid of it!! It looks great paired with the blazer and necklace!

EvaNadine said...

im with kimberly -- that top is fab! i never would have known it was a tshirt, since you styled it so fabulously!

LaShaune said...

We should have a smize practice session. I'm trying to learn fierce poses too. Hasn't worked (hence the reason I don't post many pics on my blog).

Love the mix of green and grey.

Kelly said...

I love that tee!

Tina said...

Kimberly - I know! But that's the beauty of a swap event - you get great things that other people just don't want anymore. There was so much really good stuff at the swap Erin and I had. People kept going "who got rid of THIS???"

EvaNadine - thanks! It's like a peasant cut T shirt. Very comfy.

LaShaune - I will totally practice smizing with you, but I cannot promise that I will not be rolling on the floor laughing the while time.

Kelly - thanks!

Brooke said...

Cute outfit! I like the springtime colors. The green is nice with your hair and skin. And the sideswept ponytail rocks!!