Wednesday, June 30, 2010

What Does Cool Mean?


Rand's Daily Outfit Assessment: "You look like the cool end of the rainbow." Let me explain that by "cool" he didn't mean I looked cool like the Fonz or something. Nope. He meant the temperature cool part of the rainbow - the blues, indigos, and violets - because I was wearing those colors. My hubby is a total geek and I love him dearly.

As I was trying to take some pics in the rain, I fell over. Not for any reason, mind you; I just fell over. I am a graceful gazelle. I should be a ballerina.

What I Wore That Was Cool:

2010-06-29 combo


  • lavendar tweed skirt (Lane Bryant)
  • blue bubble shirt (Banana Republic vis Goodwill)
  • ombre sweater (via Ross)
  • necklace (Dana Buchman via Kohls)
  • blue heels (via Rainbow) *
  • peacock headband (via Target)

* The one good thing about cheap PVC shoes - you can wear them in the rain!

9 comments:

Ms. X said...

Tee hee! Tina, I love you so much. Just a month ago, I managed to sprain both ankles by... uh, walking downstairs, carrying a very light trash bag. Not exactly acrobatics. Graceful, indeed.

Stacy said...

I love your little pose in the rain with the umbrella and the "outtake". You're so funny. I miss you!

Lesa said...

Pretty beads, feather and shoes. Don't worry, I tip over all the time and then I laugh so hard one of m family members have to pick me up!

Christina S. said...

lol! Dont worry, i fall over all the time! haha

Thanks to my excellent balance and skilled, graceful coordination, (notice the sarcasm? hehe) i think i spend most of my time on the ground! XD

Love your outfit though! And that necklace is stunning!

-Christina <3

Joan said...

"...cool like the Fonz" Lol! Love the Fonzie reference.

Kasmira said...

LOVE the colors you've chosen! Rand's assessment is spot on.

That necklace is really great, too.

Melissa said...

I am often teased for being the only person who can trip on a LINE. Not even a raised line, mind you...just a flat line in any random design on a floor.

Yep. I'm "Grace."

I love the necklace and the shoes - they are both fantastic!

Kristen said...

Cool end of the rainbow, HA! Right on, Rand. That's a compliment, Tina; love the colors of that necklace.

Tina said...

Ms. X - both ankles at once? Wow!

Stacy - miss you too!

Lesa & Christina - I'm glad I'm not the only one.

Kasmira - thanks!

Melissa - At least we provide amusement for everyone else, right?

Kristen - thanks!