Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Swept Away

I got an urgent request from our contractor to tell him where we wanted all the outlets, light switches, etc in the kitchen. So I wrote out a plan and ran over to the house to go over it with him. Sadly, not all of my ideas were possible, but we got a good plan selected.

Ladies, remember that a carpenter's broom can add a pop to an otherwise simple outfit. ;)

Construction Capsule Day 2
What I Wore While Selecting Outlet Locations:

2010-08-24 combo
  • black skirt (Lane Bryant)
  • white ruffle blouse (Target)
  • black patent pumps (Payless)
  • earrings (?)
  • broom (construction company)

4 comments:

Melissa said...

I will have to look for a broom just like that! Does it come in stripes? ;)

I love the black and white outfit! Always, always classy and chic. You look incredible in this. That blouse is so sweet and I love the flared hem of the skirt.

Secondhand Smash said...

LOL about the broom. Very chic. ;) Love those earrings.

Little Miss Plump said...

That's the kind of shirt I've been looking for!! Sadly, there's no Target in the UK... but I'm keeping your picture as inspiration, should I manage to find a similar shirt.

Sarah said...

Love the black and white today - and that broom adds that extra something!