Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Amish Aligators

Rand's Daily Outfit Assessment: "You look Amish." Okay seriously, dude? Amish? You've told me that 3 times now. How the heck is this Amish? "You look sexy Amish." That is just wrong. And for your information, just b/c I have a white shirt on under a dress doesn't make an outfit Amish.

For what it's worth, I thought I looked like a girl scout. In fact, I put on a brooch that looked way too much that the girl scout icon and I had to take it off....um...I just googled the words "girl scout pin" and there was the brooch I was gonna put on. It totally WAS a girl scout pin. Too funny.

What I Wore That Was Not An Amish Girl Scout:

2010-11-02 combo

  • white blouse w/ black trim (Target)
  • green dress (Target)
  • plaid shoes ($9.99 Shoes Store)
  • aligator bracelet * (gift from Kimberly)
  • earrings (via swap)
  • barret (via CVS)

* I wore this bracelet b/c I had really weird dreams last night about Lane Bryant shorts and aligators. WTH??

8 comments:

Melissa said...

I think you loko stunning, and not at all like an Amish girl scout. :)

The color of that dress is beautiful and those shoes are making me drool! Love them!

Andie said...

you are funny. Love this outfit. I actually bought this dress over the summer but only wore it once. It's a bit clingy on me!

i love the shoes!

Allison said...

Shoes are great! Maybe Rand should start a daily outfit assessment blog? Fashion According to Rand!
:)

brittneynikkole said...

Like the shoes and the bracelet but love the title. So funny!

Dacia said...

LOL @ sexy Amish! Great shoes :)

Sheila said...

I recognize that pin from my days in Girl Guides. :)

Love the turquoise dress - what a lovely colour on you!

Shelley said...

Too funny - I first thought "that's a girl scout pin" when the pictures came up. Agreed, that would have been too much with the green dress, but Amish? No, sorry, Rand.

Katie, Interrobangs Anonymous said...

Hey, I have that dress, too! And I shall now copy you shamelessly by styling a blouse under it.