Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

I don't have a picture of what I am wearing today, because I am actually blogging from the car while driving to see some family for the day. (Isn't technology amazing? I've got my netbook hooked up to Rand's cell phone as we drive down the highway.) So even though there's not pic, I will admit to going the traditional route. I am wearing red and green. And if I could have found my Christmas socks, I would be wearing those too.

If you celebrate Christmas, how are you dressed for the holiday?

Merry Christmas!


You now have even more chances to win a giveaway from Apothica. Enter my giveaway AND visit Bombshell Beauty and enter her giveaway!

2 comments:

Sheila said...

I did red and a black/white skirt (I was going to do green tights, but they felt awful on, so I tossed them).

Hope you had an awesome Christmas, Tina!

Anonymous said...

Okay, I'm pretty bad because I never even got dressed for the day! We stayed home and have no relatives in the area, so while my husband showered and got dressed in his one of his new outfits, the rest of us stayed in our comfy jammies. I even cooked and ate our Christmas dinner like that. Ooops! ;)