Monday, January 17, 2011

Cold to the Bone


I love this skirt, but it's such a lightweight fabric and springy floral that it seems like you couldn't wear it in the winter. I decided not to be bothered with such trivial details and decided to wear it right now even though it's very cold here in Dallas. What I noticed is that by covering up so much of the skirt, it completely changes what the colors of it are. You don't even see the green when I put this sweater on top, so it allows me to focus on the blue. Love the versatility.

What I Wore While Bundling Up Against The Cold:
2011-01-13 combo
  • floral skirt (via Kmart)
  • red sweater (Newport News?)
  • blue cardi (Daisy Fuentes via Kohl's)
  • black pantyhose (??)
  • red suede platforms (Jessica Simpson vis Goodwill)
  • red patent belt (Target)
  • green necklace (Target via Gooodwill)
  • earrings (gift)
  • brooch (via Goodwill)
What I Ate That Warmed Me From the Inside:

2011-01-13 food

  • breakfast: onion and spinach frittata, apple, alternative bagel
  • lunch: Progresso Light soup w/ avocado, salas, carrot, cuties, toasted cheese sandwich
  • snack: persimmon, carrot, Clif Z bar
  • dinner: tomato & zucchini soup, grilled cheese sandwich
Don't forget to enter my CSN Giveaway

No comments: