Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Copycat: Kimberly's Spots

As soon as I saw photos from Kimberly's trip to the Just My Size conference, I knew I was going to copy her look - even though I did not yet have a leopard top in my wardrobe. But I really liked her look so I tucked it away in my brain for later. And then thrifting magic happened one day, and this leopard shirt was mine.


What I Wore While Copying Kimberly:


2011-01-31 combo
  • leopard spot long-sleeve shirt (via Goodwill)
  • red dress (Lane Bryant via Goodwill)
  • brown tights (Catherine's)
  • army green wedges (BCBGirl via Macy's)
  • gold necklace (H&M)
  • brooch (via Goodwill)
  • brown earrings (street vendor in Austin)
COPYCAT kimberly

Kimberly's spots were black based and so were her accessories, but my shirt was brown and camel, so I mixed it with earth tones. I think we both look lovely. And I felt beautiful and comfortable all day long. Such a perfect combination.


Thanks for the insirpation, Kimberly!

Don't forget to enter my giveaway for a change to win an Orient Watch

No comments: