Monday, January 31, 2011

Scarfy Necklace

I thought this outfit needed a little more umph even though I was wearing my favorite magenta patterned tights, but anything too vibrant might have resulted in pattern overload. So I layered this print scarf with a necklace to create some visual interest in the top half of my outfit. I am really happy how it's dynamic yet still totally law firm appropriate.

What I Wore That Was Simple & Dynamic:

2011-01-20 combo
  • grey ponte dress (Lane Bryant)
  • maroon long sleeve T (Old Navy)
  • pearl/ribbon necklace (Target)
  • scarf (via Goodwill)
  • patent pumps (Payless)
  • tights (new via Goodwill)
  • bracelet (Ross)
  • belt (Target)
What I Ate That Was Thrown Together:

2011-01-20 food
  • breakfast: skipped (bad Tina)
  • lunch: "grilled" cheese and avocado sandwich, Progresso light soup, cuties, carrot
  • snack: none
  • dinner: a really random mash of leftovers including wild rice, brocolli, feta and black beans, wine
Don't forget to enter my Orient Watch giveaway!

___________
I do not make any money from linking to the items that I am wearing that are still for sale. I just add the links in case you are interested in getting certain items for yourself. If you do, I would love to see/hear about it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi : )
You shop on the web or in-store? which usually do you go for? just wondering lol.. i like in-store as i hate waiting it to come!
Thanks
Chloe