Sunday, February 6, 2011

Superbowl Sunday

Rand's Daily Outfit Assessment: "You know the Cowboys aren't playing today, right?"


Why oh why aren't my Cowboys in the Superbowl? I mean, the game IS in Dallas, after all, so it seems only fitting that they be in it. Damn. Oh well, I am not a Packer or Steeler fan so I threw on my new Cowboys T and some complimentary Cowboys colors in pale blue and grey. Showing my team some love and this football day.

002


PS I am totally wearing leggings as pants. I've never done that, but I am sure there is going to be a ton of food at the party we are headed too and I want plenty of expansion room. I just threw on a long sweater over it. And I'm secure in the knowledge that if I get too hot* that I can take it off and not offend anyone since it will only be a small group of good friends. And I think one of the tenants of friendship is that you have to tolerate seeing each other in comfy clothes.


* shocking considering it was 8 degrees two days ago, but it's 60 today so 3 layers of tops might get hot


Don't forget to enter my giveaway for a change to win an Orient Watch

No comments: