Monday, February 28, 2011

Weekend Wear

So what did I actually wear when I went to the Dallas Bloggers Meetup? I was definitely on the casual side compared to some of them, but I generally wear jeans or causal things on the weekend. I did conceded to wear heels since it was a bunch of fashion bloggers and I majorly regretted that after standing in them for 5 hours.

What I Wore While Meeting Bloggers:

2011-02-26 combo
  • leopard shirt (via Goodwill)
  • green jacket (Daisy Fuentes vis Kohls)
  • soho crosshatch jeans (Lane Bryant)
  • earrings (new via Goodwill)
  • necklace (via charity thrift)
  • brooch (via Goodwill)
  • brown trouser socks (Target)
  • mushroom lattice wedges (MIA via 6pm Shoes)
We've decided to have a meetup of all the Dallas bloggers every few months. What do you think, should I dress up more next time?


____________________

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Don't forget to enter my Shabby Apple dress giveaway.

Plus, Shabby Apple is also offering my readers a 10% discount code off any purchases. Use: tminustplus10off when you checkout.

No comments: