Friday, May 27, 2011

Casual Friday: Stalker Cat

I see I was being stalked as I left the house and took my pictures this morning. Everyone, say hello to my shy cat, Biscuit. She desperately wants love and attention but is so shy that if you even look at her funny, she runs and hides. It makes giving her the attention she wants very difficult. She's a sweetheart.

What I Wore While Biscuit Watched:

2011-04-29 combo
  • soho crosshatch jeans (Lane Bryant)
  • blue crochet tank
  • plaid jacket (Simply Vera by Vera Wang via Kohls)
  • flats (Bamboo via Ross*)
  • necklace (via Goodwill)
  • bracelets (Lane Bryant)
  • cateye sunglasses (Lane Bryant)
  • buff colored cat (via Bob**)
* I had to fight for these shoes. While I was in the dressing room, someone decided that they liked some of the things in my cart, so they took off with my cart and dumped the things they didn't want in a random location. I had to track them down and make them give everything back to me. Those are MY shoes. Back off! LOL
** yep that was her Mom's name. Bob. She was a bob-tail cat. Four of her six offspring (including Biscuit's brother that likes to show up in all the videos) were also bob-tail cats, but Biscuit has a full tail.

No comments: