Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Work Wear: Lane Bryant Floral Caridgan

When I was in Lane Bryant shopping for the Texas Style Council Conference, I spotted this cardigan on one of the mannequins but I didn't see it anywhere in the store. I couldn't stop thinking about it, so the next time I was at the Shops at Park Lane, I popped in and picked it up.

What I Wore While My Pants Dragged*:

2011-04-14 combo

* I must admit that I walked out of the house well aware of the fact that my pants were too long with these shoes. But I just felt like wearing flats and I was being too lazy to try to figure out a different outfit.

What I Ate That Was MINE:

2011-04-14 food
  • breakfast: yogurt, blueberries, FiberOne, andiced mocha
  • lunch: veggie wrap, chips, banana
  • snack: apple, MY orange, almonds, Balance bar, Babybel
  • dinner: faux chicken parmesan, whole wheat pasta, broccoli

No comments: