Monday, May 9, 2011

Work Wear: Lane Bryant Slacks

I have several things that I need to take to the tailor, these pants included. Sadly, I hate going to the tailor as much as I hate going to the post office. Maybe I'm just lazy? It's too bad too, b/c tailored clothing looks so much better. Do you get things tailored?

Rand's Daily Outfit Assessment: "You look like a leopard jumping out of the grass."

What I Wore While [insert leopard growly noise here]:

2011-05-03 combo
  • camel slacks (Lane Bryant)
  • leopard shirt (Harolds via Goodwill)
  • green wrap sweater (Target)
  • heels (Manolo Blahnik via Goodwill)
  • necklace (Close 2 Your Heart w/ charm from Goodwill)
  • earrings (via Goodwill)
  • bracelets (c/o Lane Bryant)
  • sunglasses (Wanted)
  • purse (via Ross)
You can win your own Close 2 Your Heart Necklace

No comments: