Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Packing For Full Figure Fashion Week

I am a packer/planner. I like to have everything packed at least a week before I go somewhere. That way I don't forget things like earrings or underwear. However, here it is the day before I leave for Full Figured Fashion Week and I am still fussing with what to bring. After much deliberation and consternation (caused by my desire to not repeat any items in outfits fighting with my desire to only pack one suitcase) I think I have it all figured out. Here is what will be crammed into my suitcase tonight.

Clothing:



Shoes:

Jewelry:

Purses:

 

Misc. Accessories:

  • teal belt (Target)
  • tan belt (Catherines)
  • purple feather hair ornament (Charming Charlie)
  • white ribbon hair ornament (SavannahRed Curvy Couture)
  • green/blue scarf (via Goodwill)
  • yellow scarf (via Goodwill)
  • Merigune Petticoat (Domino Dollhouse)
  • Lady Gloves (Domino Dollhouse)

Wish me luck getting it all into one suitcase!

    No comments: