Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Unwrapping The Online Shopping Spree - We Love Colors


Featured In This Video:


Additional Info:

I spoke with We Love Colors and they told me the currently the fishnets only come in one size, so that explains that! I think that they would fit a wide variety of sizes. Just so you can relate, I am currently wearing a size 20 and am 5'6" tall. So if you are that size or smaller and/or that height or shorter, they should fit you

Curvy Girl Contest:

Just for fun, We Love Colors has a Curvy Girl of the Month Contest, where every month one lucky person receives 3 pairs of We Love Colors hosiery and is featured on their Facebook page. I am definitely going to submit my photo! You should too.
____________________
We Love Colors sent me both of these tights to review. All thoughts and opinions expressed are my own. I would like to say thank you to We Love Colors for giving me the chance to review their tights, especially since I have been wanting to try them out!

No comments: