Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Work Wear: Cream Crochet and Black Lace

We've been trying desperately to get our grass to come back to life after accidentally shutting off two sections of our sprinkler system for more than a month. And then on my way home from work, I heard that Dallas is asking for voluntary water restriction limiting watering to two days a week. I felt like such a schmo. I had no idea that Dallas was having water issues. So it looks like we are going to let the grass die b/c it's definitely more important that we preserve water than have a green yard.

What I Wore While The Grass Got a Death Sentence:

2011-07-28 combo

  • cream crochet tank (Old Navy)
  • cream and black skirt (Target)
  • black lace vest (LucieLu)
  • orange belt (via Target)
  • orange heels (Jones New York)
  • earrings (?)
  • brooch (via Goodwill)

No comments: