Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Casual Friday: Yellow and Plaid

I've been really busy the last few days with family birthdays, Oktoberfest, and other fun things, so I haven't been in front of a computer except for work. That means no photo editing, blogging, tweeting, etc. So I present to you a casual Friday look from a couple of weeks ago that never got posted. Sara left a comment on my most recent Casual Friday post that my casual Friday looks are practically business attire at her job. I have certainly had job in the past where casual Friday meant sweat pants and this outfit would have been fine Monday through Friday, but my current job is business attire to begin with, so casual Friday means you don't have to wear a suit anymore but really casual items like capris, shorts, T-shirt, etc are out.

What I Wore That Was Casual For My Office:

2011-08-19 combo

  • plaid shirt (via Kmart)
  • yellow skirt (eShakti)
  • red suede heels (Jessica Simpson via Goodwill)
  • headband (??)
  • earrings (Target via Goodwill new stock)
  • red bracelet (via Goodwill)
  • twine bracelet (FFFW swag bag)

No comments: