Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Day to Night: SWAK Animal Print Tunic

Last week, I did a little online shopping for leopard print clothes and ended up getting a mixed animal print tunic from Sealed With a Kiss Designs. Even before it arrived I was planning the ways I wanted to wear it. Little did I know that I would I'd be wearing  my original ideas back to back. But that's exactly what I did.

Usually when people show a day-to-night look the day look is more casual and the night look is dressier, but today mine is the exact opposite. I tucked the tunic into a pencil skirt to wear to the office and then went casual with simple leggings to have some more friends over for dinner. I am very happy to report that the tunic is just as versatile as I had hoped.

What I Wore Twice in a Row:

2011-10-15 COMBO

No comments: