Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Walk Like a Egyptian (Hippie)

 Rand's Daily Outfit Assessment: "You look like a hippie." What? I'm all shiny and have glitter on my shoes? How is that hippie at all? "You look like Egyptian hippie."

At this point I busted out laughing. Okay, I guess I see what he's saying about it being "hippie" since the shirt is cut almost like a peasant blouse, but the whole idea was just funny to me. I didn't have any jewelry on yet when he said that, so I selected my most "egytpian" looking pieces to go with his theme. LOL

What I Wore While Walking Like an Egyptian (Hippie):

2011-12-22 combo

  • jeans (Lane Bryant)
  • gold and black satin blouse (CATO via Goodwill)
  • gold glitter flats (via Ross)
  • necklace (via Goodwill)
  • earrings (Macy's)
  • door badge on a belt clip (c/o my job)

I've been taking my photos in the parking lot during the work day so that I have decent light. I don't like it. I keep getting busted by people and I'm all rumpled looking by then.

No comments: