Monday, February 6, 2012

MIA

In the three years that T Minus, T Plus has been around (3rd year anniversary coming soon!) I don't think I've ever gone more than a week without posting. But all of a sudden I find that it's been more than 3 weeks since my last post. Thanks to everyone who emailed me asking if I was okay or maybe on vacation. I wish I could say that I have been galavanting across Europe for three weeks, but sadly that was not the case. I've been in Dallas, going to work and not doing very much else. Longer than normal hours at work combined with a significantly longer commute has really cut down on my available free time. And once you add in a lingering fatigue and illness that I just couldn't shake, all I have done is eat dinner and then go to bed once I get home from work. Most nights I didn't even really feel like eating dinner, so I've accidentally lost 5 pounds.

I did manage to take a few outfit photos during that time, but not very many. And you aren't missing much with the unphotographed outfits, because it got the point that all I cared about was if I was wearing clean and comfortable clothes. Thankfully, casual clothes are 100% acceptable at my current job. But now that I am starting to feel better, I am looking forward to putting together cute looks again.

What I Wore While Going MIA:

2012-02-06 combo



BTW, I am loooooving my new jacket. I've been wearing every cold day and I get compliments on it every time I wear it. Everyone seems to like the unique shape. Me too!! And it keeps me nice and warm.


No comments: