Sunday, February 27, 2011

DFW Bloggers February Meetup

Blogger Meetup

Ever since I started blogging, I put every Dallas blogger that I've come across in a special folder in my Google Reader. On Saturday I got the opportunity to meet a group of them. Kileen of Cute and Little organized a blogger meetup and 15 bloggers showed up.

IMG_0330

What I (and 14 Other Bloggers) Wore to the Meet-up:


After a lunch (and bottomless bellinis) we all headed over to the Dior make-up counter for a group consultion and makeover. Plus a $25 gift certificate to spend at Dior. I got this amazing pre-lotion stuff called Capture Totale One Essential. I'm not usually one for a lot of beauty regimen, but after just 2 days I can totally tell a difference, which is a good thing, b/c it was expensive!

Dior

Meet the Bloggers:

Charis of Mizz Scoop
Stephanie of Beauty and Gardens
Kileen of Cute and Little
London of Fashionably L8
Annga of Reservade Fashion (who came down from Kansas)
Janell of Fashionable You

__________________________________
If you are a blogger in DFW, send me an email!

No comments: