Thursday, February 26, 2009

Where Did This Come From??

Out of nowhere Day 4 kicked me in the ass. There I was, patting myself on my back for making it through Day 3, and the Day 4 just walked right in and started some shit. I was starving all day long. Now clearly I am smart enough to know that mybody doesn't need any food since I am well fed every day. And I couldn't even pretend that my hunger pains were real. There was an aching pit in my stomach 30 minutes after I finished eating lunch. A lunch that I have had many times, so I know it is filling enough to carry me through to snack time (3 pm, thank you very much). I thought maybe I was hungry, so I drank a bunch of water. That didn't even put a dent in it. So I was just hungry all day long. In fact, I am hungry right now. I actually have enough calories to eat an ice cream, but I've already brushed my teeth, so I'm not going to bother.

What I Wore While Starving All Day:



  • black/white Paisley skirt (Target/Merona)
  • black tank (NY & Co.)
  • green wrap sweater (Target)
  • black ballet flats (Apt 9)
  • gold loop chain (Walmart)
  • jade elephant (Ross)
  • purple nylon purse (Daisy Fuentes)
Food:

Today I ate my the same breakfast, lunch and snacks that I have eaten all week. No need to post pics. Rand and I cooked pork chops with brown sugar apples, and yellow and green beans on the side. I forgot to take a pic, but trust me, it was delish. Yum.

My total calories for the day: 1750

Exercise:

Clearly I'm going to have a total fail on this this week. Damn.

No comments: