Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Double Date




Rand and I went on a double date - dinner and a movie. Very old school. I loved it. We saw Away We Go, which is really cute. It was much better than our meal. LOL


What I Wore On a Double Date:
  • dress (via Ross, I forgot to look at the tag)
  • camel vest (Rene Rowen, thrifted new Goodwill)
  • red patent belt (Target)
  • black buckle pumps (Nicole Miller)
  • leaf brooch (Bren's Jemstone Jewelry Etsy Shop)
  • faux pearl earrings (??)
  • cream/goldtone indian inspired cuff bracelet (borrowed from Maria)

Total for the Day: 1947 calories, no exercise

4 comments:

Diana said...

I love all the red in this outfit, especially your belt!

Unknown said...

I love the vest over the dress. So many time I wear a cardi and I should change it up a bit.

Kari said...

Wasn't that a cute flick? I saw it on a date a week ago, too. I liked how their relationship was stable but not boring and definitely believable.

Your layering of dress, waistcoat and belt is fantastic! I'd love to try this.

Tina said...

Diana - thanks! Red makes everything fun, doesn't it?

Sher - thanks. I'm a big cardi fan too.

Kari - yes I really liked it!