Thursday, October 1, 2009

Family Love

Rand and I babysat for his niece. Man, does she love me. It's crazy and sweet. We had to take quite a few photos before we got one without her in it. She wouldn't leave the brooch on my jacket alone, and she kept trying to walk around in my heels. She's not even 2 years old. She's going to be quite the fashionist when she grows up.

What I Wore While Babysitting:


2009-10-01 combo

  • taupe skirt (Target)
  • cream shell (M Studio)
  • tweed jacket (Target)
  • cream leaf brooch (Etsy)
  • blue/green plaid pumps (Discount Shoe Store)
  • green silk scarf (Goodwill)

What I Ate on My New Froggie Plate:

2009-10-01 food

I picked up this frog Crate & Barrel plate at Goodwill when I was looking for a set of smaller plates for Rand and I (we're trying to cut down on our portion sizes). I couldn't resist it, so I got it for lunches at work. It made me smile.

  • breakfast: scrambled egg with laughing cow, 2 cuties, alternative bagel
  • lunch: buddig sammie, apple, cheesestick, carrot
  • snack: thinkOrganic bar
  • dinner: brisket meal (Dickies BBQ)

More At Work Exercise:

2009-10-01 exercise

4 comments:

Brooke said...

Love those shoes! And the hula hoopin' pics. :)

Kelly said...

I love that frog plate! I think the smaller plate thing really does the trick. I eat my dinner off a salad plate and it's always the perfect amount.

Jess said...

What a cute plate! I love the action shots!

Tina said...

Brooke - thanks!

Kelly - I agree. So far I really like the smaller plates.

Jess - thanks!