Sunday, November 15, 2009

Bungalo Goodness!


Rand's Daily Outfit Assessment: " You look cuter than I do. I need to change." This started a cuteness war, which resulted in him changing clothes and declaring he looked cuter than I. Bah.

We did a little more house hunting, which resulted in us finding The House - a cute craftsman bungalo built in 1916. Then we were off to a friend's house to watch the Cowboys game.

What I Wore While Wondering Why The Cowboys Can't Connect:

2009-11-15 combo

  • teal silk skirt (Old Navy)
  • pink tank (Old Navy)
  • green cardi (Target)
  • green/blue houndstooth flats (Old Navy)

6 comments:

Ally said...

Cute!! I have that cardi in black and I love the house. I can't wait to hear what y'all do :)

Unknown said...

Oh Tina, I just love any house with a porch! Good luck on your purchase! Life is so busy right now huh?

Kelly said...

The house is adorable. And I love your shoes!

Brooke said...

Ha to Rand! I think this outfit is adorable. :)

Tina said...

Ally - I haven't seen the black version of this cardi. I bet it is super cute!

Sheila - I agree. Porches are key.

Kelly - thanks!

Brooke - Yeah. Can you beleive that Rand did that? Such a goober, he is.

Sandra said...

Tina,

Absolutely super bungalow! Congratulations to a super person!