Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Diet Gourmet

After two months of eating out for every meal and still no kitchen in sight, I finally figured out how to get us some healthy dinners. Years ago, I used to get all my meals delivered from a local company called Diet Gourmet, and I just remembered that. So I placed an order for a week's worth of delicious, healthy dinner. Yay! I'm only upset that I didn't remember it 2 months ago, before I put on 15 pounds.

What I Wore While Ordering Food Online:

2010-10-04 combo
  • purple dress (Old Navy)
  • pink ruffle shell (Target)
  • black pumps (Nicole Miller)
  • purples earrings (via swap)
  • necklace (via Goodwill)
What I Ate From Diet Gourmet:

2010-10-04 food
  • breakfast: monte cristo sandwich, orange juice*
  • lunch: curry chicken salad, couscous, pear, ginger pudding
  • snack: alternative bagel, Laughing Cow, apple, Twizzler bits
  • dinner: chicken fontina, california medley, corn, lemon orzo pasta

3 comments:

LaShaune said...

Do you have Fit Foods in Dallas yet? The only drawback to Fit Foods is that they don't deliver (I think).

Super cute purple dress!!

Tina said...

LaShaune - I am definitely interested in some other options, so I scoped out Fit Foods online. They do have a Dallas location and they do deliver. BUT they are significantly more expensive than Diet Gourmet. Have you ever eat their food? Do you have any thought on it?

Sara said...

I love that necklace! It is beautiful. So delicate and pretty. I nev er find anything at my local Goodwill, maybe I need to go more often.