Thursday, October 7, 2010

Bowling At Work

My law firm decided to have Wii bowling tournament, and a ton of lawyers and staff are all participating. Today my team competed in the starting round and we did not do very. In fact, there was only one team that had a lower score than we did - by one point. Regardless, it was a fun little break in the middle of the day.

What I Wore Wiile Bowling At Work:

2010-10-05 combo
  • wrap dress (Target)
  • crochet trim tank (Old Navy)
  • khaki wedges (BCBGirls)
  • gold earrings (Lane Bryant)
  • gold necklace (via Macys)
  • new hair color (Spiced Tea by Herbal Essences)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The new hair color looks great!

Sheila said...

How fun! I love bowling but my city does not have a bowling alley anymore (how outrageous!).

I love the hair colour - I'm going to do mine today.