Saturday, January 8, 2011

Bike Filled Saturday


Today was a nice causal bike-filled day for Rand and I. We knew the weather was going to take a turn for the worse so we crammed as much bike activity in while we could. First, I rode my bike to my Weight Watchers meeting (down just a fraction of a pound, thank you very much holiday food) and to the grocery store. Later in the day we rode to our favorite bar and played some cribbage (I won.). On our way home we rode to Blockbuster to grab some movies (Predators and the 2nd & 3rd Twilight movies b/c Rand wanted to see them?!?!) and Whole Foods to grab some beer (Trois Pistoles) and chocolate (Chocolove Chilis & Cherries). All in all, we rode about 8 miles just doing our normal thing.

Rand just read this post and wanted me to be sure to clarify that he did NOT enjoy the 2nd Twilight movie and is refusing to watch the 3rd one that we already have. He only likes manly vampire tales.

What I Wore On My Bike:

  • Diving Jeans (Avenue)
  • blue long sleeve V-neck T (Old Navy)
  • green fuzzy (Avenue)
  • Christmas* socks (??)
  • grey tweed shoes (Sketchers)
  • green brooch (via Goodwill)
* yes I know it's over, but they matched LOL

No comments: