Thursday, January 6, 2011

Pink Panther Inspiration

Just to give you an idea how far behind I am on photos, this outfit is what I wore to our firm's Holiday Luncheon. I needed to look very professional and dressier than normal. I was inspired by Lily Tomlin's character in Pink Panther 2. And without the jacket, it's not a bad knock-off, but with the jacket everyone agreed that I looked like a nun. A fancy nun. Bless you, my fashion children.

BTW, they made us all sing Christmas carols when the meal was done. Hilarious.

What I Wore To a Holiday Luncheon:

2010-12-16 combo
  • black shealth dress (via Ross)
  • white tuxedo shirt (Tommy Hilifger)
  • black jacket (Newport News)
  • heels (Nine West)
  • pearls (via Goodwill)
  • patterned tights (Avenue)

2 comments:

Melissa said...

You look so classy! Wish there was video of the singing. :)

Tina said...

Melissa - Thanks! And seriously, it was the most awkward/amusing holiday thing ever.