Wednesday, January 12, 2011

OSS: Sears/Kmart


It's probably becoming apparent from these postings that I am replacing a lot of basics/staples in my wardrobe more than adding a lot of flair. I've put on some weight recently, and my new job requires more "work" clothes than I've needed in a few years, so things like blouses and black slacks are a premium. And I've noticed a real lack of long sleeves in my closet, so I'm trying to add some long sleeve layering options. I'm picturing this turtleneck under some of the great sheath dresses I ordered from Lane Bryant.

As always, I used eBates for some cash back on this order but I couldn't find any discount codes that worked.

_______________
This is my actual purchase from Kmart/Sears, paid for by me, and is in no way affiliated with either Kmart or Sears.

No comments: