Monday, January 24, 2011

Yeehaw!

Rand's Daily Outfit Assessment: "You look like you're a rancher. A fancy rancher, but still a rancher." I had to agree. I had been thinking the same thing. In fact, I had been thinking that it really was a shame that I didn't have a hoedown to go to. I knew just the remedy to that problem. duh du du DUN! FabKimberly, Photoshopper Extraordinare to the rescue! Check out her handy work below.

What I Wore To the Hoedown:

2011-01-14 combo
  • denim skirt (Jones New York, hand-me-down from The Other Tina)
  • green shirt (Simply Vera purchased at my recent trip to Kohl's)
  • camel cardi (Kathie Lee via thrift)
  • brown boots* (Avenue)
  • belt (Lane Bryant)
  • fly pin (antique store)
  • earrings (hand-me-down from a friend)
  • bracelet (courtesy of Lane Bryant)
  • ring (courtesy of Lane Bryant)
*I may be going to a hoedown but these are not shit-kickers!!

What I Ate That Was Not Western:

2011-01-14 food
  • breakfast: cheese toast, cuties
  • lunch: taco salad
  • dinner: pork chop, brocolli, wild rice
And What You Really Came Here To See:

T Minus, T Plus Goes to a Hoedown

I wish I could say that I actually did this. Then, at least, I would have some exercise to report. But currently the only exercise I am getting is riding my bike to the store or to restaurants.

______________
Thanks, Kimberly for the awesome photoshop.

No comments: