Thursday, February 3, 2011

Blog Changes

I've taken the opportunity to make some changes to my blog while I've been home for snow days. If you read on Google Reader or some RSS, then you won't even notice. But if you actually go to the blog itself, here are some new things you will see:

header changes

First up, I added a block of quick links to all the ways you can keep up with T Minus, T Plus
I also updated the page tabs, adding some things and getting rid of some that I wasn't using. I added a "Videos" tab where you can see all my videos in one place (including Tuesday Tips With Tina, Shopping Sprees, and others) and a "Featured In" tab that links to other blogs that have been so kind as to feature this blog in some way.

Video Page Press Page

So there you have it. I'm not sure if I'm done tweeking it, but that's what I've got so far. I hope you like the new features.

No comments: