Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Double Necklace Fun

I'm home for Snow Day 2, and I've decided to stay in PJs all day. Here is an outfit I wore last week that wrote a post for but somehow forgot to actually post.
_______________________________

Some days you have to let your jewelry do the talking. I wanted a nice simple outfit today at work, but I didn't want it to retreat into the world of boring. So I doubled up on my necklaces, putting one inside my collar and one under it. This really added some visual interest to an otherwise very simple outfit.

What I Wore That Was Doubled Up:

2011-01-26 combo
  • charcoal slacks (Jones New York via consignment)
  • white blouse (Old Navy)
  • cashmere sweater (Old Navy)
  • gold chain necklace (via Macy's)
  • blue/gold necklace (Lane Bryant)
  • gold earrings (via Goodwill)
  • black boots (Avenue)
Don't forget to enter my Orient Watch giveaway!

No comments: