Friday, February 4, 2011

Go Red For Women

I was poking around on my blog looking for something, when I stumbled across this post I did with a hair style tutorial. It was like I had completely forgotten that I used to style my hair that way. Well, I went right into my bathroom and followed my own tutorial, right down to the dancing and singing. I forgot how much I loved this hair style!

IMAG0304IMAG0305IMAG0311IMAG0318

What I Wore That Was Go Red For Women:

2011-02-04 combo
  • tweed skirt (Lane Bryant)
  • animal print shell (Lane Bryant)
  • red cashmere sweater (Apt 9)
  • brown cardi (Target)
  • brown patterned tights (??)
  • brown boots (via swap)
  • necklace (on loan from Sara of Bombshell Beauty)
  • rose pin (via Goodwill)

What I Ate While The Snow Rained Down:

2011-02-04 food
  • breakfast: apple, scrambled eggs with artichoke, coffee
  • lunch: tomato soup, grilled cheese
  • snack: young coconut and coconut water
  • dinner: red beans & rice, asparagus, red wine


Don't forget to enter my giveaway for a change to win an Orient Watch

No comments: