Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Daily Outfit: Polka Dot Pin-up

It's been a while since I participated in Everybody Everywhere but I've been wanting to wear this new polka dot sweater that I picked up from Lane Bryant a few months ago. I decided to take it in a work-appropriate pin-up direction, and even gave myself some faux bangs to complete the look.

Rand's Daily Outfit Assessment: (without even telling him the style I was going for) "I like this photo best. You look very...pin-up."

What I Wore That Was Spotted:

2011-03-02 combo
  • black skirt (Lane Bryant)
  • black tank (NY&Co.)
  • teal cami (Lane Bryant via Thrift Village)
  • dotted ruffle sweater (Lane Bryant)
  • heels (via Nordstrom)
  • belt (off another shirt)
  • bag (via Ross)
  • scarf (via Goodwill)
  • watch (via jewelry party)
  • earrings & bracelet (??)
  • bee necklace (gift from sister)

No comments: