Wednesday, March 9, 2011

In the Dressing Room: Lane Bryant

Lane Bryant offered to dress me for one day of the Texas Style Council Conference that I am attending in Austin this weekend. I visited the store during their 40% off sale to maximize the giftcard they gave me (you know I love a good sale) PLUS they were giving out Real Women Dollars to be redeemed later. Perfection.

I've started shopping at the Park Lane store in Dallas because even though it's smaller than some of the other stores, their selection is always better and the employees are great!

Thanks so much, Lany Bryant for making it possible for me to get some great new clothes for the conference!


(sorry for the bad audio in the beginning)
Check back for my conference posts to see which items I took home with me. I will tell you right now that I bought more than double the amount that Lane Bryant so generously gave me...and I always do.
Items I Tried On:



(clicking the photo will take you to the item for sale)

No comments: