Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Work Wear: Bohemia in the Office

I bought this dress when I checked out the plus size consignment store here in Dallas. I didn't even find it on the racks - it was on a mannequin in my dressing room. SCORE! I love the pattern. I thought it might be a tiny bit short to wear to the office, so I pulled it up and belted it. Voila - tunic!


What I Wore That Was Really a Dress:

2011-03-10 combo



  • brown slacks (Lane Bryant)

  • brown heels (thrifted Manolo Blahniks)

  • tunic (via consignment)

  • wooden necklace (via Goodwill)

  • stone earrings (hand-me-down)

  • belt (Old Navy)

  • brass bangle (c/o Lane Bryant)

  • stretch bracelet (Ross??)
What I Ate That Warmed My Inside:

2011-03-10 food



  • breakfast: banana, blueberries, yogurt, hardboiled egg

  • lunch: spinach salad, orange

  • snack: cheese stick, banana, bar

  • dinner: grilled cheese, tomato & zuccini soup

No comments: