Monday, March 28, 2011

Work Wear: Zebra Legs

I love these tights and I was so happy that the crazy Texas weather let me pull them back out for another wear. I thought this would be a nice simple bit of pattern mixing when I added the cardigan, but I'm not quite convinced that it completely works. What do you think?

What I Wore That Gave Me Zebra Legs:

2011-03-09 combo



  • grey ponte knit dress (Lane Bryant)

  • cardigan (Lane Bryant)

  • belt (off another shirt)

  • tights (Avenue)

  • grey patent heels (Steve Madden)

  • earrings (hand-me-down from a friend)

  • brooch (via thrift)
What I Ate That Was Healthy ALL Day Long:

2011-03-09 food



  • breakfast: hardboiled egg, banana, yogurt, blueberries

  • lunch: spinach salad with left over pork & feta, banana

  • snack: orange, raisin almond balls, babybel, balance bar

  • dinner: pork chop, asparagus, rice

No comments: