Thursday, March 3, 2011

Work Wear: Clash of the Plaids

Rand hasn't been saying much about my outfits lately, but I sure had something to say about his outfit today. When I came home from work, he had on a very interesting mix of plaids. And by interesting, I mean the most amazingly clashy set of plaids. You gotta love boy fashion. (To be fair, I think he put on the flannel shirt b/c he was cold in his shorts.)

What I Wore That Matched Better Than Rand:

2011-02-21 combo
  • green T (Lane Bryant)
  • chambray shirt (c/o Lane Bryant)
  • black trouser jeans (Avenue)
  • flats (c/o maurices)
  • earrings (hand-me-down)
  • bib necklace (loan from Bombshell Beauty)
  • bracelets (Lane Bryant)
What I Ate:

2011-02-21 food
  • breakfast: Alternative Bagel, cheesy eggs
  • lunch: sandwich, pretzels, cheese stick, apple
  • snack: 2 carrots, protein bar, orange
  • dinner: pasta with meatballs, brocolli, wine

____________________

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Don't forget to enter my Shabby Apple dress giveaway.

Plus, Shabby Apple is also offering my readers a 10% discount code off any purchases. Use: tminustplus10off when you checkout.

No comments: