Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Work Wear: Mary Poppins?

Am I the only person who has the urge to pretend to be Mary Poppins every time they have an umbrella in their hands? Just me? Okay. Does that also mean that I am the only one that wishes they had a tape measure that said "practically perfect in every way?" Because I could really use that when I'm taking my measurements so I can do some online shopping.

So here you have my Mary Poppins impression --------------> but sadly I don't have the tape measure to go along. Maybe what I really need instead of a tape measure that tells me I am perfect, is one that says "If you'd stuck to your Weight Watchers points, you would be able to buy a smaller size skirt." or something along those lines.


What I Wore While Channeling Mary Poppins:

2011-02-24 comboAlign Center
  • black/white tweed skirt (Lane Bryant)
  • black/grey/white smocked blouse (Lane Bryant)
  • green wrap sweater (Target)
  • grey flats (Target)
  • earrings and bracelet (Ross)
  • watch (jewelry party)
  • umbrella (Kroger)
What I Ate That Was Practically Perfect In Every Way:

2011-02-24 food
  • breakfast: none (not perfect!)
  • lunch: chipotle chicken salad (Greenz)
  • snack: Pure Protein bar, bananaphone, orange, apple
  • dinner: garlic crockpot chicken, whole grain roll, roasted brocolli & cauliflower

One last photo before I go, and a plea for assistance. See my super cute houndstooth rain boots that I got at Target? I was SO excited to finally find a pair that went over my calves. I knew the fit wasn't great, but they were the first pair that I could even get on, so I bought them. As soon as I saw this photo I realized that I really need to find a pair that fits better. Do any of you know of extra extra wide calf rain boots? Thanks!


____________________

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Don't forget to enter my Shabby Apple dress giveaway.

Plus, Shabby Apple is also offering my readers a 10% discount code off any purchases. Use: tminustplus10off when you checkout.

No comments: