Saturday, April 30, 2011

Just Browsing: Statement Watches

Some days I like to just spend some time browsing the internet looking for new stores, looking for outfit inspiration, or toying with the idea of trying something new. This morning, I spent a bunch of time looking at statement watches. I always wore a black, rubber dive watch in highschool. In college I had a mixed metal watch for years. And then I just stopped wearing them. I think the batteries died and I never got them replaced. It wasn't a big deal since by that time everyone had a cell phone with a clock right on it.

But then Tikkr sent me a watch as part of the Texas Style Council Conference and it reinspired me. Now I'm on the hunt for some fun, funky, inexpensive watches to wear for the summer. I haven't made any purchases yet, but here are some that have piqued my interest. I'm particularly fond of the black one and the wooden one.











Do you wear a watch?

If so, do you wear the same one every day or do you swap them out like jewelry?

No comments: