Monday, May 2, 2011

Unwrapping the Online Shopping Spree: City Chic II

I mentioned recently that I've become addicted to City Chic clothing as a great new source for plus size clothing. And that's true, I've ordered a ton of stuff from them lately. But I hadn't gone through all my new purchases to check for quality and fit until now. My latest video encompasses 2 different purchases from City Chic that I opened and tried on all at once.



Items Reviewed in the Video:

Updates:

  • I wore the black shorts all day long the next day and the length and the rise in the back did not bother me at all. Also, they retained their shape without any sagging or bagging.
  • After watching the video, I determined that the spot pencil skirt is not flattering to my personal figure and I would only be able to wear it with a jacket. Sigh. I'm really sad about that, but I guess I'll have to return it.

No comments: