Friday, April 1, 2011

Party Wear: Concert Time

Last week I was driving home and an ad came on the radio for an upcoming Def Leppard concert. Pour Some Sugar on Me? Hell yeah! I am there. The only problem was that it's been a long time since I was at a concert and I had no idea what to wear. So I turned to best source for answers to questions like that - Kimberly from Fab Finds Under $50. Jump over to her blog to see my email and her awesome advice. Go on, I've got something to distract me while I wait...


Lookin' like a tramp
like a video vamp
demolition woman
Can I be your man?

What I Wore the the Concert:

april fools

  • dress (Kroger brand trash bags)
  • belt (c/o City Chic)
  • necklace (loan from Sara)
  • red bra strap, cuz I'm classy (Cacique)
  • comfy shoes, b/c it's a concert, duh (Converse)
  • hair spray (Aqua Net for maximum 80s hold)
  • cheetos (mmmm cheetos)
  • doobie (this dude on the street corner, man)
Okay the drugs and outfit may be a big April Fool's joke that Kimberly and I cooked up, but there really is a Def Leppard concert coming to Dallas and I really want to go. Rand already vetoed. And speaking of Rand...

Rand's Daily Outfit Assessment: "You look trashy, baby." ba dum dum.


No comments: