Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Work Wear: Gotta Wear Shades

This time I was prepared so I didn't have to photoshop sunglasses on my face. My shades may have protected me from the sun, but they didn't protect me from prying eyes. Today I was totally busted by my next door neighbor. He even commented that I take pictures of myself every day. No pretending it's a photography project, so I told him the truth. He seemed confused and the word vain came out of both our mouths. That was embarrassing. Bonus: it made me 20 minutes late for work. Oh well. It was bound to happen sooner or later. Plus, I really like these neighbors so it's not a big deal. I guess.

What I Wore While Getting Busted By a Neighbor:

2011-03-24 combo
  • black trouser jeans (Avenue)*
  • snakeskin shell (NY&Co.)
  • satin safari shirt/jacket (Lane Bryant)
  • gold T-strap heels (Carlos Santana via DSW)
  • necklace (via Goodwill)
  • earrings (via TJMaxx)
  • skinny bracelets (c/o Lane Bryant)
  • wide bracelet (gift)
  • cateye sunglasses (Lane Bryant)
* These trouser jeans are great! I have them in blue and in black both. Sadly, they are currently out of stock. Otherwise I would be buying another blue pair b/c I've worn mine to death. In case they bring them back, they're called Divine Trouser jeans. Keep an eye out for them.

What I Ate in Private:

2011-03-24 food
  • breakfast: berry & spinach smoothie, banana, 2 hard cooked eggs
  • lunch: chicken sandwich, sugar snap peas, apple, cheesestick
  • snack: yogurt, banana, Balance bar
  • dinner: chicken and asparagus risotto (Weight Watchers recipe)

No comments: