Thursday, April 21, 2011

Online Shopping Spree: City Chic Easter Sale


First of all, this ad cracks me up. I'm even more amused to discover that it's actually their 404 error with some photoshopped bunny ears. Hilarious.

Okay, I need to confess here. First, I bought something from City Chic. Then they sent me some clothes to wear at the Texas Style Council Conference. And now...now I am addicted to their stuff. I am really impressed with their quality and fit AND they have free shipping and returns so there is no guilt over shipping charges.*

So...I've been shopping some more. I know, I know. I just ordered 3 things from them. Why am I getting more? Because I love it and I am trying to figure out what I am going to wear to Full Figured Fashion Week. And their stock fluctuates constantly, with things coming in and out of stock.** And these things weren't in stock last time I placed an order.

What I Selected During the Easter Sale:

* Am I the only person who gets guilty about shipping? I feel awful if I only want one thing from a store at that moment and then the shipping is $8 on a $10 item from the clearance section. This way, I can get what I want w/o having to add more things to justify a purchase or decide not to getting b/c the shipping makes it not worth it.

** Since their stock fluctuates daily, I highly recommend buying something you want when you see it rather than waiting.

No comments: