Thursday, April 21, 2011

Work Wear: My Favorite Artist

I have a skirt that I have always referred to as my Starry Night skirt (van Gogh is my favorite artist, BTW). And then I saw Kimberly wearing this skirt and I have to have it. It's another Starry Night-esque skirt. I LOVE IT. Bonus: super comfortable. Now I just need to find something yellow to add to my wardrobe, b/c I would really love to play up the yellow in the pattern of the skirt. For now, my fave green cardi will fill in.

What I Wore That Was Artistic:

2011-03-24 combo
  • black shell (so old that I can't read the label)
  • green cardi (NY&Co.)
  • skirt (JC Penney)
  • green suede heels (What'sWhat)
  • bracelet (Old Navy)
  • necklace (via Goodwill)
What I Ate That Was Protein Rich:

2011-03-25 food
  • breakfast: berry smootie, banana, hard cooked eggs
  • lunch: chicken sandwich, cheese stick, snap peas, orange
  • snack: yogurt, Balance bar, orange
  • dinner: faux chicken parmesan
I've been trying to eat more protein at breakfast b/c I've been having issues with being hungry really early in the day.

No comments: