Sunday, May 22, 2011

Online Shopping Spree: IGIGI


I was on Facebook a few weeks ago asking for suggestions about what to wear to a semi-formal event. I wasn't even sure if semi-formal was the same thing as cocktail attire, so I was really thankful for all the help that everyone on Facebook gave me. I stumbled upon a dress that I thought was beautiful and not 1/2 hour later, someone suggested that same IGIGI dress to me. Clearly it was meant to be The Dress. LOL


___________________________
I contacted IGIGI about the possibility of reviewing one of their items and they graciously agreed to let me pick out one thing. Stay tuned for my follow up review and to see my wear this skirt to Full Figured Fashion Week. All opinions expressed are mine alone and in no way have been influenced by IGIGI.

No comments: